GLF Leadership Instructor Training
ACTIVITY 1: You are the one and only what?
In the groundbreaking book ZAG, Marty Neumeier suggested this one and only strategy to differentiate a company brand. We are going to use it to differentiate the personal brand of you.
Another way you define your leadership in this world is by taking ownership of your zag. What is a zag? While the world zigs going in one direction your zag is what makes you stand out going in the opposite direction.
Here is the zag of the Growing Leaders Foundation…… “We are the only training company that teaches the same leadership materials to adults and 9 year olds. !”
That’s right everything you have done so far is part of our youth leadership program.
Now you go:
“I am the One and Only_______________ that __________________________” . Tell me your ZAG…in fact always tell the world your ZAG!
IS THIS YOUR PROBLEM?
- You want to become a leader and want a safe nurturing environment in which to learn and evolve
- You want to do have a new experience in the leadership space
- You want to explore your leadership while also teaching it to youths as a GLF volunteer
IF YES, THIS COURSE IF FOR YOU!
There will be a certificate upon completion of this course.
- Tapping into the powers of your unique authentic leadership while teaching it to others
- A fun joyful experience that you will cherish for a lifetime
- Quizzes and simple assignments during the session segments.
- Practical leadership learning training with videos and lectures.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1hour
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 274
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self