Notice: has is deprecated since version 3.0.8 with no alternative available. in /home/growingl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4568
Leadership Bootcamp for Real People
Hello from the other side of your computer;-)
Sallyann here. I am so proud to bring you this course. This is the course we all need as a reminder of who we are in our fullest bloom, why we are here and how can we ensure our time here truly matters to our families, work and community at large. With age, more degrees and even more experience, the answers to these questions get fuzzier for me and I have a suspicion it does for many of you also. The purpose of this course is take you to the cliff, push you off and help you build your wings so you soar. I really cannot put it any other way.
Diversity of thought, gender and age in this group will enrich our inter-generational discourse which we need to have since the world is so different today than it was 10 or 20 years ago for so many of us and we are finding ourselves in identity, life and career crises. I am speaking from experience here. I, earlier this year, took on a project for a company of over 500 employees in the tech sector and can you believe I was the oldest employee ( average age was 23) ….even older than the Founders. It was quite overwhelming and what a learning and adjustment blow to my ego this was since everything I knew about myself in the workplace got challenged. And thank goodness I am in the leadership space since it is this anchor that allowed me to walk away with dignity when I felt my soul compromising, something I had a hard time doing in my younger years. I wish the same courage for all of you.
In case you have never taken any of my courses before, I write curriculum in a way that you too can go out and teach what you just learnt. I do this purposely since it is only in teaching others do we tattoo our own brains with new habits. So have fun experimenting and don’t worry if things , emotions etc. blow up…..it is just part of the process. Messy just needs to happen sometimes.
This course will run bootcamp style for 2 weeks . Each module has a combination of activities, bonus section and/or resource section. Give yourself 2-3 days to digest the modules.
If you are serious about exploring leadership with me, you need to register for the course now. I personally have group calls with all of you since I always give my full time and attention autographing my work with excellence.
There is about 10-15 hours of course work and you get Facetime with me. The dates and times are in the curriculum. Make sure and check out a sample activity and reading in the Curriculum so you have an idea of the kinds of things you will get exposed to in this course.
I look forward to seeing you soon and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your leadership journey.
A huge heart hug,
Lead Tree Shaker
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Self
- Week One Activity 1: Understanding The Intricate Life Pattern of your Leadership
- Week One Resources: Podcast, Video and 3 Books
- Week One Activity 2: Charting the Course of your Next Leadership Move
- Week One Activity 3: Removing and Accepting Barriers to your leadership
- Week One Bonus Activity: A 360 degree reflection of yourself using the Johari Window
- Week One Bonus Podcast: The Importance of a Belief with Sara Blakely of Spanx and Jane Wurwand of Dermalogica
- Week One Activity 4:Honouring your Leadership Scars
- Week One Activity 5: Strategically Mastering the Zags in your Leadership
- Week One Resources 2: Video, Podcast and 3 Books
- Week One Bonus Activity 2: Designing your Happiness Formula
- Week Two Activity 1: Finding your Creative Leadership
- Week Two Activity 2: Walking through Creative Restraints
- Week Two Activity 3: Your Personal Manifesto
- Week Two Resources: Books and Videos
- FaceTime with Sallyann 1 and 2
- Week Two – Final Wrap up Activity – Your Vision Theme of 2017
- Week Two Resources
- Week Two Final Bonus Activity- Your Leadership Daily Reminder
- Thank you and Closing Message