Bad and Good Workplace Culture
Video: The Chemicals our Body Naturally Produces to Help us in the Workplace
You will learn about the behavioural science driving organisational behaviour and get practical tools you can make your own to thrive in the workplace and influence it.
- You will have a clear sense of what makes up workplace habits from a human behaviour perspective
- You will explore the habit loop and experiment on hacking your bad habits
- You will understand the benefits of priming to ensure your day does not happen to you
- You will become familiar with concepts such as Social Facilitation, Social Loafing, Wonder Woman/Man poses etc.
- You will learn different steps and strategies to help change Organisational Behavior
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1.5
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 131
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self