Bad and Good Workplace Culture
Welcome from Sallyann
Hi There Lovely Human,
I am so excited you are here taking one of our Free Classes. I loved designing it out for you!
These Free classes run about 60-90 minutes. It is a combination of videos, podcasts, worksheets, questions, quizzes and much more so get ready to spark your brain. I teach in a very practical simple way ( it passes the you can teach it to a 9 year old test) giving you tools I have used myself that you can mobilise and make yours immediately. Some of the tools may require you to test and do work beyond this class but like any good edit…it takes time and time does not want to be rushed;-)
I highly encourage you to do the Lessons in order since there is a flow to everything. Come back to the material as often as you need and remember if you loved it or want to give me some tips on how to serve you better, leave a comment and let me know so together we can spread the love of learning.
Here’s to your brain sparking and I look forward to seeing you back with us taking one of our super special monthly classes.
You will learn about the behavioural science driving organisational behaviour and get practical tools you can make your own to thrive in the workplace and influence it.
- You will have a clear sense of what makes up workplace habits from a human behaviour perspective
- You will explore the habit loop and experiment on hacking your bad habits
- You will understand the benefits of priming to ensure your day does not happen to you
- You will become familiar with concepts such as Social Facilitation, Social Loafing, Wonder Woman/Man poses etc.
- You will learn different steps and strategies to help change Organisational Behavior
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1.5
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 131
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self